June Promo (1-30June): Receive a FREE Daily Repair Soothing Gauze Shee Mask with every purchase of Dr. Belmeur products
Terms & Conditions apply. Promotion exclude Dr. Belmeur Clarifying Spot Patch Kit, Daily Repair Soothing Gauze Sheet Mask & Daily Repair Moisturizing Lip Balm
Dr. Belmeur is a gentle Derma Cosmetics solutions that uses mild plant-based ingredients + low irritant formula recommended by skin experts tailored for different skin types to achieve beautiful, healty skin that feels great. Dr. Belmeur line uses Skin Sync formula that comes very close to our skin cell structure, which will be easily accepted by skin.
There are 2 line indlude Daily Repair (for dry and sensitive skin) and Clarifying (for oily, blemishes, adn problematic skin). Dr.Belmeur Daily Repair Ato Salt Cream is a customized solution for dry skin and Atopic Aczema. It' is a mineral salt cream containing 8% dead sea salt provides deep moisturizing and itch relief for dry skin.
- 8% Dead Sea salt:skin relief effects on Atopic skin
Features & Benefits:
- Contains 8% Dead Sea salt which is known for its skin relief effects on Atopic skin
- A mineral salt therapy cream that helps sooth itchiness due to dry skin and delivers deep hydration
- Dermatologically tested on Atopic eczema skin and showed 42% improved skin hydration, 28% improved skin barrier, and clears flaky skin during 4 weeks of usage
- Texture: white, soft melting type that forms a moisture layer when absorbed
- No added artificial fragrance
How to use?
Dispense an appropriate amount and softly apply and then thoroughly pat to absorb (dry areas like the face, arms, legs)
Basic 3 steps care with Dr. Belmeur Daily Repair line
Daily Repair Cleanser > Daily Repair Toner > Daily Repair Moisturizer
Daily Repair Extra Care
Daily Repair Moisturizing Lip Balm
Dr.Belmeur Daily Repair Ato Salt Cream
Dr.Belmeur Daily Repair Centella Intensive Ointment
Dr.Belmeur Daily Repair Soothing Gauze Mask
Dr.Belmeur Daily Repair Cleansing water
- What kind of skin are you?
What kind of skin are you?